Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A look into my mind

I am typically a pretty random person.  I end up with so many different things going on that it is hard to keep track sometimes.  I am currently reading Spiritual Midwifery, Husband Coached Childbirth, HypnoBirthing: The Mongan Method, Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way, and The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide. I am in the process of making a flannel rag quilt for my daughter, Kaelyn, that will have princess/fairytale collages embroidered on it.  I am also making a few dresses for K and myself, and some shirts for K as well.  I have an embroidery machine and do monogramming for other people in addition to the projects I am working on.  I just finished crocheting a baby afghan and made some burp cloths for a baby shower last weekend and I need to make some more burp cloths for a baby shower this weekend. My sister-in-law is due any day with my new neice, Emma.  So I have things I'd like to make before she is born! My husband just started working nights, so I figure I should take advantage of him being gone and start doing P90X again (maybe I'll stick with it this time!). I also enjoy taking pictures, although my camera is dead so I have to steal my mom's (haha).  So, I guess that should catch you up to where I am now, although I probably forgot some of my projects.  In addition to all of the crafts and sewing and reading, I also help my Dad run his business by doing his books and helping him make appointments and returning calls for him and chasing around my beautiful 3 year old, Kaelyn.  I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings and seeing some of the projects I actually complete!

2 comments:

  1. I bookmarked this so I can keep up with your randomness. lovin' it already!
    *Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!! Lol...
    Liz

    ReplyDelete