Sunday, July 31, 2011

I am so proud of this skirt!

I am so proud of this skirt! It didn't take very long and was pretty easy to make!!  I can't wait to go get the stuff I need to make more!! She will be wearing skirts everyday!! I appliqued a shirt to match, now she just needs a bow! The pictures aren't the greatest because I had to use my phone (the camera flash was washing it all out), but you get the idea.



 Here is a picture of the whole completed outfit!! I can't wait for her to wake up tomorrow so she can try it on!
 A Close-up of the Applique

A picture of just the skirt.  It has an elastic waist so that it will stay up and not be falling down all day!

And Baby Emma was born on Monday night!! Here is a very blurry picture of Kaelyn giving her new baby cousin some kisses!! Hopefully we will be able to get her to hold a kiss for more than half a second so we can get a better picture!  I am so in love with her because she is so sweet and adorable! Congrats to Liz and Joe and big sister Haley! We are so happy for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment