Sunday, July 24, 2011

Custom Ribbon Wreaths!!!

I am so excited!  I saw this idea on Pinterest and I knew that I needed to make one!  I started out making the pink, purple, and green one to hang on Liz's hospital door when Emma is born.  Then i got to thinking about it and decided that big sis Haley needed one too so that they could both have cute wreaths on their doors!  So then I started making a Mickey Mouse themed one for Haley!  I am so happy with how they turned out!  I gave them to Liz earlier so that I could post pics!  Actually, I was soooo happy with how they turned out, that I finally made an Etsy shop so that I could sell them!  I'll give you a little info about them,  They have a 14" diameter and are covered with various sizes of ribbon.  I painted the letters with two layers of paint so that I could sand the edges a bit and have the bottom color show through.  The E has pink on top of purple and the H has red on top of black.  Haley's ribbons ended up being a bit shorter but I like them both... Emma's is nice and floppy and Haley's is a little more spikey! I can't wait for Emma to be born on Monday!  They moved up Liz's csection to Monday so now I am scrambling to get all of the things made for her arrival!! Wish me luck...I've got loads to do and I need to get the house ready because Haley is going to be staying with us while Liz, Joe, and Emma are staying at the hospital!! So exciting!! (Also check out my Etsy shop... I've only listed the wreaths so far but hopefully there will be more to come!! Here is a link! JustForYouMandG Etsy Shop )






No comments:

Post a Comment